Well hey there!
So i'm back home in la belle France for the summer and have finally sat down at my computer and scheduled up some blog posts for you lovely lot. I've never been very good at finding new and up coming music myself but then I downloaded Spotify a few months ago (bit late to that party) and i've found so many amazing artists to listen to because of it! And that i've been recommended to go to some pretty epic gigs by friends recently which has also shown me some amazing new talent. Here are my current favourites (just click on the song title to be taken straight to the music):
2. Only Real - listen to: Cadillac girl
4. The Cribs - listen to: Hey Scenesters!
6. Mac Demarco - listen to: The way you'd love her
7. Otis Redding - listen to: My Girl (cover)
8. Natural Child - listen to: Out in the country
9. Ty Segall - listen to: The Drag
So for those who find it difficult like me to discover new bands or are tired with some of the usual over played songs on the radio, then no worries because your music rut is over! I've listed some old and new music with a mixture of indie, garage, rock, soft rock, soul etc...so hopefully you'll find something here you like! Happy listening!