I thought i'd do something new where i'll share some Instagram OOTD shots (outfits of the day, just incase you didn't know) of some outfits i've been wearing a lot lately. I don't always have the time to do full outfit posts and there isn't always someone to take the photos for me so I thought this would be a quick & easy way to show you and also share some style tips! Hope you like it!
1. My doc martens, once again, making an appearance! I've been wearing my leather biker jacket from Zara (featured here) loads and paired it with my black maxi with a knot tied at the end to show the boots. Simple and comfy.
2. When it's too cold to wear skimpy summer dresses but not quite minus degree temperatures outside, pairing your usual summer clothes with jumpers layered over with tights and boots, is the perfect transition from summer to autumn wear. That way, your summer clothes won't be stuffed somewhere down the back of your wardrobe till next year. Here I'm wearing my playsuit which I thrifted at a charity shop (featured post here) along with my cosy Pimkie jumper, tights, doc martens and fedora.
3. I will be doing a 3 ways to style post, (when I find the time!) on these missguided.co.uk dungarees but thought I'd share how I've been wearing them anyhow... they're sooo comfy! I paired them with my vans, gold chain and fedora.
4. Here we have more of a night-out/party look. I've been wearing these floral trousers from Promod a hell of a lot. I refuse to let the fact that summers over stop me wearing these...similar to my idea from outfit no.2, they also look great paired with a jumper! Super comfy and they just make me feel great when I wear them.
5. Since I bought these Zara boyfriend jeans, they literally haven't left my legs since. They look good with everything. Leopard print is set to be a big trend this autumn/winter so I added this cardi from H&M paired with a simple vest and red pumps.